16 November 2010

Starting New.

Allow me to reintroduce myself.

My real name isn't Elle Solace. It's just a pen name.

I'm a little over a semester away from graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in English, concentration Creative Writing (Fiction) from a major research university in Florida. I have completed a minor in Physics.

I'm one of those rare people who can both do math and write. I enjoy both. But society seems to want me to choose.

Ultimately, this blog is an expression of my attempts to walk the fine line between these two extremes: the line between logic and lunacy.

4 comments:

  1. In case you didn't notice, I deleted all my old entries. Don't worry, I have them backed up so they're not lost forever, but I felt like I needed to start again. Fresh. Anew.

    I hope this doesn't conflict with your reading pleasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting new can be so fun! =D It is just necessary sometimes to just begin again. Refreshing!

    And, it is nice to meet you. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logic and lunacy; math and creative writing. I like it! I didn't think of it that way before ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the original intent behind the title. :)

    ReplyDelete