25 April 2011

Last week of class.

I have so much to do.

Working on a term paper. Draft due for peer review tomorrow. Final product due Thursday.

Was given an option for final exam in my weekly modernism class. Take-home looked easily doable, just didn't have the time for it. Was working on a project (see below). :( In-class option tomorrow night. Haven't really prepared for it yet.

Another term paper due before the end of next week. Haven't started.

Two more take-home exams due next week. Haven't gotten them yet.

Project that was supposed to be due Wednesday, is actually due next Friday. I did it early. Somehow trying to be ahead of things still screwed me over.

Bright side? I have a summer job! Yay. I'll be working Guest Relations at a certain park nearby, aaaaand that's about all I can say about it. :/ Training starts after Graduation.

Provided I successfully Graduate.

Need to survive one more week.

One more.


PS--I went SCUBA diving in the Keys last weekend and it was awesome. Except for the getting seasick part. But that's besides the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment