23 June 2011

Work has kind of been taking over my life. Which sucks.

On the bright side. I've been reading a lot. Devoured the rest of the Hunger Games trilogy in 2 days. It would have been less if I didn't need to go to work.

I haven't been writing, but I've been think-writing, if that makes sense. I can't write at work because in my contract it states that anything I work on during company time, the company owns, and I'm not going to risk that. But on my way to-and-from work, and even while I'm reading, maybe when I'm making dinner, I think of little things.

I should probably be writing them down.

2 comments:

  1. Are the Hunger Games good? I've been debating finding a copy to try out.

    The same thing has been happening to me at work. I've been writing shorts though, and I'm at a mental road block submitting.

    You know, there's a little program that records voice notes. Maybe that would come in handy when you're driving and thinking of ideas? I think there's something free you can get for the iTouch like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd like the Hunger Games series. I highly suggest you read it. It's YA, so it isn't a difficult read, but it's pretty awesome. Sucks you in. ^.^

    Writing shorts is better than nothing.

    And I've thought about voice notes with my Livescribe pen, except that would be completely useless for me. I think in text (literally), not orally. If I think out loud, I tend to get all mixed up. For some reason, even audibly, my head arranges words in text on paper.

    ReplyDelete